top of page


Coming this spring we will be asking you to secure your student's spot for the 2024-2025 school year! In order to do so, families will need to fill out and submit all re-enrollment paperwork by April 1st. There is also a $20 re-enrollment fee that will be deducted from your 2022-2023 tuition bill. Learn how to turn in your paperwork and pay your re-enrollment fee below. If you do not re-enroll your student(s) by May 31st, there will be a $30 late fee applied to your bill.

DOCUMENTS NEEDED (All Due by May 31, 2024)


All forms above must be completed and returned to the Admissions Staff by May 31, 2024.

When it comes time to turn in your re-enrollment paperwork for the 2024-2025 school year, you can do by one of two ways:

  1. Download the above documents, fill them out, and email them to Luis Delgado, PCR's Registrar, at

  2. Make an appointment with Mr. Delgado to pick up or drop off your paperwork at the school during school office hours.


Families can pay the $20 re-enrollment fee by mailing a check to 2717 S East St, Indianapolis, IN 46225 or with a credit/debit card by phone.


If you would prefer to pay with cash, you can also make an appointment with Luis Delgado, Registrar, to make your payment at school during her open office hours. If you wish to do so, please email her at


The Re-enrollment fee will be deducted from your 2024-2025 tuition bill. This fee is important to help us reserve your spot for the fall!


We must collect your family's tax forms every year to verify your scholarship and financial aid award for the next school year.

If you have not yet provided the school with a copy of your 2023 financial documentation, you can email documents to, or make an appointment with Mr. Delgado to bring a copy to the school.


If you have any questions about the financial aid calculations, please contact Luis Delgado, at 317-860-1000 x 115.


If you will not file your taxes this year, you may turn in the following items: 

  • W-2

  • Unemployment Compensation Statement

  • 1099s and/or statements from banks or other financial institutions showing interest earnings

  • Earnings from investments, bonds, estates, or trust accounts

  • Social Security Statements

  • Pension or annuity statements

  • Military retirement benefits statement

  • Employer Statement on company letterhead

Questions About Re-Enrollment?

Use this form to contact our Registrar or call us at 317-860-1000 ext. 407.

Success! Message received. We will get back with you shortly.

bottom of page